The city of Yuma is located in the Northeast corner of Colorado, about 40 miles from both the Nebraska and Kansas borders. Yuma is home to over 3500 residents.
City and County Connections
- City of Yuma
- Go Yuma
- Yuma School District
- Yuma Pioneer Newspaper
- Yuma County
- U.S Census Yuma County Quickfacts
Business & Agriculture
Home & Health
- LEAP – Federal program to help eligible people pay a portion of their winter home heating costs.
- Energy Outreach Colorado – Home energy assistance to low-income Coloradans.
- Connect for Health Colorado – Colorado’s health insurance marketplace.
- Northeast Colorado Health Department – Public health website serving Yuma and other northeast Colorado counties.
- Yuma District Hospital and Clinics
- Hunger Free Colorado – Bilingual toll-free hotline (855-855-4626) connects Coloradans to food and nutrition resources.
- Kids Food Finder – USDA summer food service locator map and information.